Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Message from Division A Governor - Division A is President's Distinguished Division

Dear Division Council Members, Club Presidents and all Toastmasters of Division A,

I am very pleased to announce that Division A has achieved President's Distinguished Status!!

Wow, third time in a row!

This is the Power of WE.

I wish to accord my sincere thanks to all members of Division A who have worked alongside with me towards this achievement.

Teamwork is birthed when you concentrate on "we" instead of "me". All players have a place where they add the most value.

Thank you so much and TOGETHER we will keep Division A's flag flying higher and higher.

"Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress
Working together is success." James E. Hunton

Cheers,
Cindy Wong
DivA Gov 2009/2010

** please note there is a typo error in the announcement and correction as follows:
Area A3 Governor - Yip Koh Choon
Area A4 Governor - Ng Chee Hau