Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Highlights for September 2014

What happened in September 2014?

Clubs regular meetings... yes...
Clubs Humorous Speech & Evaluation Contests... yes...
Area  Humorous Speech & Evaluation Contests... yes...

Two more events I would like to highlight here are ;

1) JB Can Talk on 20th of September in Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru during the JB Arts Festival
2) Quality Speech Contest & Mentoring Workshop on 28th of September 2014, Wisma IJM Petaling Jaya

 
 
Toastmasters after JB Can Talk

 JB Art Festival (http://jbartsfest.com/)





And my favorite photo is....



 Now, some photos from Quality Speech Contest & Mentoring Workshop...





When I goggled September, I found this ... 


Yes, September was so sweet for me... In few more hours... GOOD BYE September!

I wish your September was sweet for you too!
Wanna highlighting your club's @ area's events?
Find the best photos and do some write-up, and send to tmd51diva@gmail.com
Posted in Facebook already? Check this blog and you know how posting here and Facebook are different, right? :)